Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions:
- “Condition” refers to these terms and conditions.
- “Contract” refers to the contract formed when you place an order on our website and we confirm acceptance of the order.
- “International” refers to countries other than the United Kingdom (UK).
- “Order” refers to an order placed by you via our website for one or more products.
- “Personal Information” refers to the information provided by you in an order or when registering on our website, including your name, address, and card details.
- “Product” refers to any product advertised on our website.
- “UK” refers to England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, and the Isle of Man.
- “We/Us/Our” refers to MISSABAYA.
- “Website” refers to https://missabaya.com/ and any other URL operated by us.
- “You/Your” refers to a user of our website.
Use of This Website
Application of These Conditions
These Conditions apply to the use of our website and are the terms and conditions on which we will supply any products to you. By proceeding further and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these Conditions. If you do not agree to them, you should leave our website now.
When using the website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the website. By proceeding with your order, you agree to this electronic means of communication. You acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information, and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
You may obtain further information about your statutory rights by contacting your local authority’s Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
We may change these Conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. It is your responsibility to check regularly to see if any changes have been made to these Conditions. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw this website at any time without liability to you.
If you have any questions relating to these Conditions or ordering the products, please contact us using the contact information provided on our website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you choose when you register on the website and for restricting access to your computer and/or email address to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
Description and Availability
We take all reasonable measures to ensure that the details, measurements, and descriptions of products given on this website are as accurate and complete as possible. However, there may be variations between these and the actual products. All products are subject to availability. In the event that products are unavailable, they will be canceled from your order, and you will receive a refund.
The cost of your order will be the price of the products ordered plus the appropriate delivery charge outlined in the “Delivery Services” section below.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered. If this occurs, you will be notified and requested to reconfirm your order at the altered price.
By notifying you, we shall be entitled to cancel any contract in whole or in part to the extent that it is for the purchase of a product whose price was stated incorrectly on the website.
During certain periods, we may have multiple promotions running. Some promotions may not be combined or used alongside our free shipping promotion. In such a situation, the promotion that provides the most discount for you will take precedence and be applied to your cart.
If you have any queries or questions about how our promotions work or which promotion will apply, please email us at email@example.com